DEMUERTE WHITE COMPLETE THE SAGA DEMUERTE

DEMUERTE WHITE

Winery On Bodegas launches its new wine: DEMUERTE WHITE. It is a white wine of great quality, also natural from the Yecla area, Murcia.

With this new addition, the winery offers the DEMUERTE fervent followers a white wine that offers the same original style, casual and with a wild touch of this original and attractive range.

Its label, in the same way as the rest of the brand’s elaborations, represents the traditional skull but this time with light and bright tones. White combines with a refreshing peach tone and gold accents.

An elegant label, which perfectly expresses the quality and characteristics of the wine it contains inside. A white whose final drink reminds of fruits and herbs and whose aroma also reminds of white flowers, peach in syrup and hints of apricot, citrus and tropical fruits.

 

DEMUERTE WHITE: THE QUALITY OF DEMURING YOUR WHITE VERSION

The DEMUERTE WHITE wine is a fresh and modern wine, but of smooth unctuousness, creaminess and body that balance the tasting note and is made from grapes of the varieties: Sauvignon Blanc (80% of the total) and Verdejo ( which completes the remaining 20% of the wine).

The grapes from which DEMUERTE WHITE is made are obtained from strains that are over 20 years old and that grow and develop in a low yield environment.

The vineyards where they come from endure an extreme climate with very cold winters and very hot summers. An ideal climate to give grapes of the quality that DEMUERTE WHITE demands.

As a result of all these factors, only this excellent white wine that completes the DEMUERTE saga could be obtained to continue offering all the quality and design also in WHITE

WE WERE WAITING FOR YOU

JUST ONE THING. ARE YOU OVER 18?

To visit our web and enjoy our wines you need to be over 18. If you’re not there yet, we’ll keep waiting for you.