• Grade: 14,5 % Vol.
• Variety: Monastrell 80%, Syrah 10%, Petit Verdot 10%
• Description: Strains over 60 years old with low yields.
• Climate: Extreme, with very cold winters and hot summers.
• Harvest: Manual in boxes of 20 kilos.
• Vinification: Stainless steel tanks at 24°C. Macerated for 21 days.
• Ageing: Malolactic before being aged in new French Allier for at least 18 months.
• Appearance: Intense dark red cherry colour.
• Nose: Elegant ripe and fruity bouquet with smoky and spicy undertones.
• Mouth: It is smooth, soft and velvety on the palate.