• Grade: 14.5% Vol.
• Variety: Monastrell 50% and Syrah 50%
• Description: Strains over 15 years old with low yields
• Climate: Extreme, with very cold winters and hot summers
• Harvest: Manual in boxes of 20 kilos
• Vinification: Stainless steel tanks at 24ºC Macerated for 21 days
• Ageing: Malolactic before being aged in new French Allier barrels for at least 9 months
• Appearance: Red/purple colour
• Nose: Fine bouquet of red fruits with soft undertones of oak and pastries
• Mouth: Smooth and creamy on the palate
• Serving temperature: 16-18 ºC.