• Grade: 14.5% Vol.
• Variety: Monastrell 50%,Syrah 30% and Tintorera
• Description: Strains over 20 years old with low yields
• Climate: Extreme, with very cold winters and hot summers
• Harvest: Manual in boxes of 20 kilos
• Vinification: Stainless steel tanks at 24ºC Macerated for 21 days
• Ageing: Malolactic before being aged in new French Allier barrels for at least 12 months
• Appearance: Intense cherry red with hints of garnet
• Nose: Ripe red berries and licorice mixed with the spice flavors of pepper, clove and nutmeg.
• Mouth: Smooth full bodied with silky mature tannins.
• Serving temperature: 16-18 ºC.